StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Stromtroopers,
for quite some time I have been looking for something resembling a rear fender eliminator kit for my wee...No luck...Just the other day while browsing around for V-Strom pics to get new ideas I saw a picture of a V-Strom on another forum that sparked my interest...The picture led me (along with my trusty jigsaw) to go to work on my rear fender. Nothing extreme happened but I took about 5 inches (13 cm to be exact) off the bottom of the gigantic block of plastic Suzuki loves to call a rear fender. I shaped it the same way it was originally shaped to keep any roost off the back of my license plate. I figured I would share this with all of you in case somebody has had the same thoughts as me. I urge anyone that would attempt this to measure twice (more like 8 times) and cut once. You definitely dont want to ruin the fender and regret having ever started this project. I think it looks great but I am sure that there as many different opinions as there are members on this forum. I look forward to hearing any feedback. Happy new year!

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,091 Posts
Yup it is an easy and worthwhile mod IMHO, allot of us here have already done it. Looks like you did a nice clean job.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts