StromTrooper banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm really in love with it after the clutch basket fix and a beautiful sounding exhaust.
I have to agree with both comments. I have a 2003 DL and have updated the clutch with one of Terry's modded units, huge difference. I have aftermarket mufflers as well, one of the reason I wanted the older model was their dual exhaust system and the sounds they make.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Glad you're ok! I always fear being pancaked by a distracted driver. That's why I always stop to the left or right of the car in front of me. I figure it gives me a little better chance of the person hitting the car in front of me instead of me. Or, if I have the time, scoot up into the space next to the car in front of me since I'm already "aimed" there. Cell phones have made life a lot more dangerous for us bikers.

Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did you get on mate?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
How did you get on mate?
Amazingly minor injury to my neck, just a couple more visits to the physical therapist and itll be fine. The insurance is sending my bike to a shop to get looked at. Waiting to see how that goes.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Amazingly minor injury to my neck, just a couple more visits to the physical therapist and itll be fine. The insurance is sending my bike to a shop to get looked at. Waiting to see how that goes.

@Delasangre , how are you doing by now? Back to normal? Still hurting? Riding again or not? Just wondering.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
@Delasangre , how are you doing by now? Back to normal? Still hurting? Riding again or not? Just wondering.
Back to normal and I've put thousands of miles on the bike since the accident. I got upgraded racetech springs, heated grips, and a full matching set of luggage out of the deal. Came out pretty nice for me. No lasting injuries. Thanks for asking!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts