StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Anyone looking for 2014 DL 1000...??

I don't know if anyone is looking for a 2014 DL 1000, I have heard that they are hard to find. The local dealer in my area, Sanford NC (HSA of Sanford) has all 3 colors on the floor. He also has 6 DL 650's 2 of every color Adventure & standard model's. Just wanted to pass this on F.Y.I. .....!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Same in Central Virginia

Same in Lynchburg, VA. Local Honda Suzuki Dealer has all three colors with the black being the Adventure Model. If you need info you can PM me. You will need to talk with Joel the owner for really good deal! :thumbup:

FastLane

Attachments

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
When I bought mine a month ago it seemed they were hard to find, and my dealer had none. Now they have 3 sitting on the floor and a bunch of 650's. The initial shortage seems to have ended rather quickly. Parts are still an issue though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It does seem they are popping back up from what I've seen. That being said, my local mom 'n pop suzuki shop has none, but their showroom is the size of my bedroom. That's good to know there are plenty that are semi local.

·
Registered
240 Posts
like any new bike..

Like any new bike once the initial flood of buyers hits the stores then there will be plenty of them. Wait long enough and Suzuki will be giving deals on them to push them out the door.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Cities Edge motorsports has 3 on the floor as far as last Friday. Red, ugly and the ADV model. Looks like full price though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts