StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello, I am picking up my '06 DL1000 tomorrow, and I live right outside Wilmington. As far as some riding routes, not really sure about many of then, but will be ready to test plenty of them.

Greg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Michael's

Weather is gonna be beautiful this weekend. Anyone heading out to Michael's on Sunday? I'm planning on getting out there around between 9:30 & 10:00.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Let's Ride!

I live in Clayton and am interested in any rides that are put together. Being semi-retired, I can make time for rides during the week or on weekends. PM me if you're interested in a ride.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Raleigh area

I just purchased a new 07 V-Strom 650 and would like to meet some other enthusiasts in the area for a Saturday ride. I see this thread has been going for a while. Perhaps we can put a list together of all local people who would be willing to form a local riding group to where we meet once a month for a ride. Please reply to this thread if you are interested or send me an email.

Ride Safe!

Rodney D.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'd be up for it if it was on this side of Raleigh.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ride scheduled for Sept. 23/Saturday around 9 or 10 a.m.

Greg,

I sent you an p.m. in reference to your question.

Also for anyone that is interested we have scheduled a local ride (Raleigh area) for Saturday, Sept. 23. We will meet at 9 or 10 a.m. location to be determined within the next week or so. PM me if you are interested in joining us.

Rodney

1 - 15 of 15 Posts