StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I’ve googled around a good bit and haven’t come up with a solution.

Is there a product to raise the passenger pegs?

Thanks!

·
Vendor
5,714 Posts
Not that I am aware of. Most people who want to change the height want the pegs lower. However, it could be done fairly easily similar to my passenger peg lower set-up. Just extending down instead of up. It would not be hard to do a DIY one off set and I would be happy to provide advice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I am aware of. Most people who want to change the height want the pegs lower. However, it could be done fairly easily similar to my passenger peg lower set-up. Just extending down instead of up. It would not be hard to do a DIY one off set and I would be happy to provide advice.

This is great. Looks like it could be easily flipped!

·
Vendor
5,714 Posts
Theoretically yes, actually no. The part of the design extending down can be flipped up. The part in the receiver needs to be functionally the same. The good thing is that with a piece of aluminum the right size you can drill the hole in the new riser by placing it in the receiver and drilling using the existing receiver holes as a template (very carefully!). That takes care of the critical dimension. I'll draw something up for you that should be helpful.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm curious about the why as well. My 4ft 9yr old can reach fine and his legs dont even bump into the pannier boxes. My heels touch his toes sometimes if he slouches and doesnt use the balls of his feet like hes supposed to, but other than that it's fine. I guess if you had anyone shorter than that itd make sence. Hes about the limit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts