StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't tell whether these are still available... I'd love a set of white gauges with the corrected speedo, but I am not sure whether raceratb still is on here, and/or still makes them at all.

Anyone have any ideas, or does anyone else make a version of these? It's for a gauge in mph, white or black, for an '04 650.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I would recommend just emailing him to find out - he responded after a few of us here emailed him last year, and he made a new batch of gauge faces for us at that time. He very well may have the white ones you are looking for. I b'lieve his email address is listed on his website.

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
raceratb.com

His site still shows them...

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
White ones were able to be purchased as a custom order, expect at least a few weeks lead time and higher price. He was a little sick a while back and things happened slowly.

I would suggest just getting the black one - red on white is not the easiest to read especially at night time as some of light shine through the white part.

Oh well, vanity got the better of me when i ordered the white one a couple years back - but i am sure you will be smarter than me:mrgreen:

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'd be in for a set of while faces if they turn out to be available. I've emailed him to find out if these are available. Will let you know.

Update: He has only three sets of white faces left and I have just taken one set. That leaves two sets available for $65 shipped.

email Austin at [email protected] if'n you want one for yourself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts