StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rabbit Hash is Harley country!!!!!!

2008 WR250R 2008 CONCOURS 1400 "Dearly departed 2005 DL1000"

i rode to rabbit hash just last week. cruised along 75-95 mph most of the way. yeah a few HD's & rice there. nice day, nice ride. 335mi. round trip from columbus OH.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Rabbit Hash is Harley country!!!!!!

2008 WR250R 2008 CONCOURS 1400 "Dearly departed 2005 DL1000"

i rode to rabbit hash just last week. cruised along 75-95 mph most of the way. yeah a few HD's & rice there. nice day, nice ride. 335mi. round trip from columbus OH.. :mrgreen:
Rabbit Hash and Penn's
Two of those "Been there, Done that" rides. Fun.

:thumbup:
Mike

·
Registered
157 Posts
I go there every now and then. Few locals who ride dual sports and street bikes sometimes meet there and that's where our rides start. There are many roads much nicer that what's around RH. And that is where many of the Hardleys hang out and drink and ride (most are slow).

Next time you come down, try going down to Falmouth, KY and take 22 down to 10 (Willow, KY). Some of the nicest curves around. Also, 227 from Owenton to Stamping Ground is excellent. On the way back, you can hit 607 and cream your pants :thumbup:

We are lucky to have some of the nicenst roads in the area - and many of us are only 25 miles away from those places. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next time you come down, try going down to Falmouth, KY and take 22 down to 10 (Willow, KY). Some of the nicest curves around. Also, 227 from Owenton to Stamping Ground is excellent. On the way back, you can hit 607 and cream your pants :thumbup:
ive been to willow. columbus, maysville Rt.10 cini loop. nice road. i'll check out the other places. thanks for the info..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Rabbit Hash itself gets old quick. It's the ride to get there that is decent. Like you've said, it's better around Falmouth and beyond.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts