StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to walk into harbor freight for some tools and I left my notes at home. The nut on the rear axel, I think It's 24mm and I'd know for sure if I had my notes with me. Can anyone confirm or deny this for my while I look for a hex socket set and torque wrench.

Dom

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
It's 24mm across the flats, yes, but that isn't how you measure size.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
24mm is correct for the socket. Maybe Tom thought you were looking for an axle nut.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help. This working on my own bike is requiring a lot of new tools.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help. This working on my own bike is requiring a lot of new tools.
So whats the problem?:mrgreen:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm cheap.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm cheap.
Thats the best part about tools. Once you buy them you dont have to again, unless they break. Good luck with the work on the ride.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thats the best part about tools. Once you buy them you dont have to again, unless they break. Good luck with the work on the ride.
I 100% agree. I am cheap also but my tool budget I generally treat as unlimited since they enable you to save money in the long run. IMHO you can never go wrong buying tools. I pick up a lot of good quality tools at auctions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts