StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming out of the parking lot while I was picking up a foam cup holder liner, I happened to spot Gary on his black '12 Wee. I was headed to Greenfield and he was heading back to the Springfield area. Nice to meet and share a grin on a near Spring-like day:mrgreen:
I'm glad he mentioned this part of the forum,too, at least I believe it was this forum....because he mentioned a campout at the Savoy State Forest which I'm looking forward to..:thumbup: I'm a creature of habit and only look at New Posts. Good to see what the local mates are up to....

By the way Gary, the "toaster" you asked if my Beemer is, is the small chrome tank on the slash series boxers. Mine's a "K" bike. Some of you guys like to drag the marque down. They're more costly to service or repair but the early '90's K bikes are rock solid, (except I'm selling mine 'cause the Wee does everything I want in a bike! :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hey sb,
Well put. It was nice sharing grins with you. We both said a lot of "What?s" as we were both wearing ear plugs! lol Was a great day for a ride. Perhaps next time we'll be riding in the same direction.
By the way, the campout is at Mohawk Trail State Forest, not Savoy.
What town do you live in? What's your real name? lol I'm in Feeding Hills, MA. But exploring a possible relocation to northwest Georgia next month. Gonna ride the Blue Ridge.....yippeeeee!! Ride safe. :)
gary

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent you a PM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts