StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the Givi Trekker 33L side cases for my '07 Vstrom 650 (not the Outback model, just the regular model with the flip-open access while it's mounted).

Two questions:

1. What are the INSIDE dimensions of usable space? Trying to figure out if tent, pad, Helinox chair, and pad can fit into one of these. Biggest concern is length inside, so I can figure out if tent poles will fit too (they are 20.4" long).

2. Is there a Givi rack mount system these can be put on, in which the rack system is also easily removable?

If anybody has pics of the volume of items that they can get into the 33L Trekker case, I'd love to get an idea of what all you are able to get in the case.

Thanks!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kurgan! Is there a way you can check if something 20.5" long can go in into the flip-out access port without the need to open this traditionally like a suitcase? Trying to figure out whether a bag of tent poles, with the longest section of 20.5", would be accessible from the top of the case. Thanks!

·
Registered
627 Posts
The hinged top lid inside measurements are the same, 19" side to side and 22" diagonally, so a 20.5" pole will fit whether you pop the whole lid or just the small hinged access port.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The hinged top lid inside measurements are the same, 19" side to side and 22" diagonally, so a 20.5" pole will fit whether you pop the whole lid or just the small hinged access port.
Thank you. Didn't know if a lip of some kind existed like the E41 bags. I see now that it drops entirely down.

So, would you recommend these bags? Rainproof pretty good? Anything you don't like about them? Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts