StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm a Polish knucklehead from Wisconsin....given that... where on the site can I find Stromtrooper stickers and other stuff?

·
Registered
612 Posts
I was trying to find the stickers too, I know that I have seen them on the site!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Stickers, Tees and caps were in the Stromtrooper Marketplace section, under Monthly Contests and Stromtrooper Gear. It seems the Mod has removed all threads, I suspect some sort of an issue....:confused:

Stay tuned I guess?

Cheers

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts
I have removed the thread because of member complaints about non-delivery. Ridgerunner, the supplier, has been MIA since 08-24-2011.

Ray

Stickers, Tees and caps were in the Stromtrooper Marketplace section, under Monthly Contests and Stromtrooper Gear. It seems the Mod has removed all threads, I suspect some sort of an issue....:confused:

Stay tuned I guess?

Cheers

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stickers & merch

I would be interested in stickers and would also be interested in stromtrooper pins. I am a pin collector. I would be interested in helping with a pin and decal effort. I would not expect any remuneration for the effort. Just a way of promoting the site which I find extremely helpful. Here to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts