StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, does the cam rack for the Outback Trekkers hold the bags even distance on both sides of the bike? so from the rear are they even?? Anyone with these bags able to post a pic??

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yes. Both bags are the same distance from center. There are good pix online. Available from vendors or google image search.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh that looks nice. What is the outside width.. 40"?

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Reactions: jrb_nw

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW, what a great site... thanks for the info and Pics!!! (I like pics) So anyone with the bags travel 2 up?? Do the 37L work ok with a wife on board???

·
Premium Member
4,219 Posts
I have the Kappa K-Venture 37l, same as Outback, my daughter rode on the back to her last soccer game and had some trouble getting her legs on the pegs with the bags there, but once seated she was fine. Her MX boots looks huge on her skinny ass legs.

·
Registered
251 Posts
These cases ride pretty high. There's a post by ravetech that shows how to make some lowering plates. Very easy to do.Easier to step over and more room for the passenger. I think it drops them about 1 1/4".

·
Premium Member
258 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, I took the plunge... got 2 37L in Aluminum and the mount for $937 to my door.....

I guess if they don't work I will ship em back.....

Thanks for info guys... and the link to the brackets to move me if needed...

·
Registered
137 Posts
OK, does the cam rack for the Outback Trekkers hold the bags even distance on both sides of the bike? so from the rear are they even?? Anyone with these bags able to post a pic??

Thanks

Mike
That will depend on the bike. Givi has a couple different sizes of Trekker cases that will fit on the mounts. The difference is the mounts themselfs to fit the cases onto certain bikes. Some bikes for example do not have an exhaust in the way then they will send equal spaced mounts.
On my bike the right mount was moved away from the bike because the exhaust was in the way meaning the case on the right was a smaller case then the left. The outside of each case to the bike measurement was the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts