StromTrooper banner

Q Bar Risers on a 2011 ABS Bike

661 5
I just removed the bar risers off of my 05 Wee & would like to put them on my new white wee. The brake line sees a little short. Is their a way to do this?? Did they shorten the brake lines from one year to another?
Note : I will have an 05 Red Wee up for sale shortly
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
I just put Foxxfx risers on my 2011 abs Which allowed me to go up and back. It was tight but moving the master cylinder slightly left and moving the line out and right of the wire loop gave me the length I needed. Mirror is still positioned fine for clear rear view.

· Registered
577 Posts
I went the cheap route and used "Tusk" brand risers from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC yesterday. Also removed hose from the loop and it is tight. I may try both moving master cylinder a bit and attempting to rotate the banjo fitting so the hose is pointing down to relieve some strain. I suspect it will work as is, bit I'd rather relieve some strain on the hose if possible. Mine is a 2011 650 (with ABS of course).

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.