StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my last ride today, filled it with gas and backed it into the garage. I hate to put it away but I'm leaving in a couple days for two weeks of hunting up north and by time I get back I'm pretty sure winter will be knocking on the door. I've only treated the gas, so it could come out again but I doubt it....By then it will be time to start planning next years events.......TD

·
Registered
404 Posts
I can sympathize with that. I tucked in mine last weekend. I didn't fill the gas tank up, just put in some seafoam and an oil change. I intend to lift the gas tank to service the air filter over the winter and reroute some wires for aux. lights. I also ordered the headlight relay kit. It's great to have a site with so much info!

I guess it's time to catch up on my fly tying and rod building over the next few months.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I forgot to tell you is, my FJR1300 is sitting there ready to go, just in case we have a warm spell..:thumbup:.....TD

·
Registered
503 Posts
I might also. We had snow on Tuesday and rode my TW200 at it was pretty interesting :thumb up:

I filled the Wee with gas too and cleaned it up on Saturday. Not sure if I will take it out any more.

·
Registered
462 Posts
It's my sons, I swear. He's 2, but I might of influenced that purchase a bit... They make a black one, as well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I swear I went into the store to buy one for my niece, have no idea how that second one got in my hands. I saw the black one. But didn't buy it for her, yet. But it does look a little bit more like my bike than the one in the picture.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I might also. We had snow on Tuesday and rode my TW200 at it was pretty interesting :thumb up:

I filled the Wee with gas too and cleaned it up on Saturday. Not sure if I will take it out any more.
You Sir have great taste in motorcycles.:thumbup:
My Strom is tucked away for the winter but my TW200 is ready to roll all year long. A year round ride is one of the main reasons I purchased it. They really are a great little bike.I actually did a 3800klm 20 day tour on the little beast last summer. Hard to say which one I prefer....they both have so much to offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts