StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! For those who have not heard of Pulstar with PlasmaCore spark plugs before, Pulstar incorporates pulsed power technology into a spark plug to produce quicker throttle response and higher average horsepower and torque. Pulstar spark plugs prepare your fuel for combustion by storing energy from the ignition coil in an internal capacitor and releasing it in a 5,000,000 watt plasma-forming pulse. The plasma field sensitizes the fuel mixture, ensuring it ignites instantaneously and burns at an accelerated rate. Creating more force on the piston during the power stroke; applying more torque to the crankshaft and more power to the wheels. Pulstar can be purchased at any big box retailer including: AutoZone, O'Reilly's, Pep Boys, and JEGS. They can also be purchased at our website Pulstar.com. Click on the buy now tab and search for your motorcycle on the second drop down menu. Thanks again for having us and we look forward to sharing our experiences with you all! ~Andrew at Pulstar

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Do you have any plugs that cross to the NGK 1275? If so, send four to the member here known as Greywolf. He will give them a fair evaluation and a good report on their performance.

YOU go to your web site and find a listing for the motorcycles we ride. That is a challenge! Get back to us when it is fixed.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It's going to be a long time before I need new spark plugs. Maybe we can get a volunteer.

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Enumclaw? He's an engineer, and generally believed to be truthful.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YOU go to your web site and find a listing for the motorcycles we ride. That is a challenge! Get back to us when it is fixed.
We couldn't agree more, we have actually been in the works for over a year now in redesigning the shopping car for motorcycles. We should actually have the new version up early next week and will keep you all posted.

We are also running a promotion where if you go on our FB page at FB.com/followpulstar and click on the promotion, you'll get 25% off your next order. I'll be posting some dyno's we did next week and see what you all think of them. Thanks! ~ Andrew at Pulstar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts