StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Michigan is buggy lately and my windshield was covered with them. I tried cleaning it using brake fluid and steel wool but surprisingly that scratched it up. I had doused it with gasoline and was going to use a blowtorch to polish it up. If that didn't work I was going to strap a live badger to the front.

Then I saw the sticker about the windshield and BOY did that save me a bunch of time and hassle!

Also, man do I love this bike. I feel guilty when I'm not riding it because it just needs to be ridden.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I spray painted mine black to cover the bugs, now I cant see through it. I was so mad, that sticker said nothing about that. I had to cut half of it off to make it work.
:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
So Michigan is buggy lately and my windshield was covered with them. I tried cleaning it using brake fluid and steel wool but surprisingly that scratched it up. I had doused it with gasoline and was going to use a blowtorch to polish it up. If that didn't work I was going to strap a live badger to the front.

Then I saw the sticker about the windshield and BOY did that save me a bunch of time and hassle!

Also, man do I love this bike. I feel guilty when I'm not riding it because it just needs to be ridden.
You must live on the ever-buggy East side!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts