StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 4th, a blue DL-650 was headed South on RT 155 South of Chambord. It was about 11:30 AM and the bike had soft luggage. Another bike was riding with this bike. If I remember correctly, we passed at a construction zone. I was headed to Alma.

July 4th, a black DL-1000 was headed into Alma as I was leaving. It was about 3:00 PM.

July 5th, a blue DL-650, riding two up, was down the long hill on RT 138, headed into Baie-Saint-Paul. I was headed for Quebec city and home, (to Maine).

July 5th, a black DL-1000 headed North on RT 138 some where around Beaupre.

July 5th, dark blue DL-1000 parked down near the "old section of Quebec City". (It was parked because you are not allowed to ride motorcycles in the old section. I got fouled up with all of the people there for the 400th anniversary and so much traffic.............I successfully rode through the old section. Even up rue St. Louis, which was closed to ANY auto traffic! There's nothing like trying to ride a motorcycle against a tide of literally 1,000 people walking towards you! The cops couldn't get to me there was so many people surrounding us.)

·
Registered
79 Posts
July 4th, a blue DL-650 was headed South on RT 155 South of Chambord. It was about 11:30 AM and the bike had soft luggage. Another bike was riding with this bike. If I remember correctly, we passed at a construction zone. I was headed to Alma.
That was almost certainly me and my girlfriend on her Burgman. We were on our way back to Bangor from Radisson via Alma & Trois Rivieres.

I vaguely remember seeing a 'Strom that morning. It had been a week of 500-750 mile days and they blur together...

Were these they?

That's an older pic -- I had handguards when you saw me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts