StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 6 year old boy to a motorcycle shop yesterday. They had about 40 bikes sitting on the floor. One of them was an orange 2012 strom. My son immediately walked over to it and said "you should get this one dad". I figure he has good taste and suzuki did a good job on the new design. It really does look a lot better than the old style.

·
Premium Member
4,305 Posts
I took my 6 year old boy to a motorcycle shop yesterday. They had about 40 bikes sitting on the floor. One of them was an orange 2012 strom. My son immediately walked over to it and said "you should get this one dad". I figure he has good taste and suzuki did a good job on the new design. It really does look a lot better than the old style.
So it's a kid friendly design. Kind of looks like an orange lollypop doesn't it. ;)

I like the look and a very fun bike. Thats the most important part.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
My son has a Razor MX500 Electric "Dirt Bike." They aren't real durable (we've replaced the freewheel twice - $10) but he has had a ton of fun with it!

·
Registered
759 Posts

My son and his bike

A future Stromer no doubt!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats on getting the young one out there. Started my son at 9 and he still rides - he's 31. Son 2 started 18 months ago at 28 and is hooked. I know they grow quick, but suggest getting at least some good footwear and a chest protector on the little guy.

You're gonna have some great memories together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts