StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are people using to protect the finish of thier silver stroms?

A BMW guy suggested Pledge, but there must be a better product.

C

·
0 Posts
From what I've been reading, Plexus is prety much the best for plastics... and is supposed to be good on painted surfaces too... but I've also been looking for a good polish for painted metal and aluminum.

Canadian

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would Mothers® Pure Carnauba Liquid Wax be good for the Silver DL.

Cdn Tour - out your way last night, Merrickville, Burrits rapids, Tennyson Side road, bugs were really bad.....

C

·
0 Posts
I was touring around there myself... went in to smiths falls, rideau ferry through perth and lanark... I found the bugs prety bad after about 6pm...

My road runs between tennyson and hwy 7 (dirt road)... Tennyson is nice around mississippi lake, thought of taking that route into work to stay off number 7. I don't mind it in the cage but I see stupid things daily on that hwy...

Haven't put near the miles on it as I would like... been prety busy last couple of weeks... got 400km on it now and lovin every second of it.
Canadian

·
Registered
75 Posts
I use glare polish. It does an excellent job on paint and chrome. Its supposed to last 5 yrs. as well. I believe that Honda has endorsed it for their bikes. I got mine from a distributor in Ontario.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts