StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have tried to become a Premium member using Paypal several times over the last couple months and keep getting "Sorry - your last action could not be completed" after the final stage of payment. Is anyone else having this problem?

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
Hi,
I have tried to become a Premium member using Paypal several times over the last couple months and keep getting "Sorry - your last action could not be completed" after the final stage of payment. Is anyone else having this problem?
Does it get to open your paypal account? Can you tell me what browser you are using? Are you on mobile or desktop? I want to try to replicate this.
-Philip

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I log into Paypal and I'm able to get to the "Review Your Payment" page and when I push "Agree and Pay" button I get the following.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried on two different computers, I've never had this problem before, I use Paypal all the time.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just tried with Chrome and it works, I'm registered now. Let me know if you want me to help troubleshoot Firefox issue.

·
Super Moderator
5,157 Posts
My desktop uses Windows 10 and Firefox. I became a premium member a couple of months back using PayPal with no issues other than losing my Moderator rights which were reinstated by Greywolf.
I have the latest Firefox with LastPass, Grammarly for Firefox, and Easy Screenshot extensions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts