StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if there is a way to PRINT several pages in a THREAD (remove DL650V2 Tank and Air filter) without having all the RIGHT HAND (1/3 page of recent discussions) ads etc in the PRINT JOB.

I want to print about 13 of the thread pages and my current set up RT CLICK, PRINT shows all the STUFF over on the right.
I'd like to be able to print a CLEAN copy of the Fueltank/Air filter instructions in the thread without all that STUFF taking up the right half of the page

·
Super Moderator
4,615 Posts
Try Right click at the top of the page, then select This Frame -> Print Frame (that works in Waterfox - 64bit Firefox)

·
Super Moderator
4,615 Posts
I use an accounting package called sql-Ledger. Even though Chrome is my usual browser, I need to use sql with FF or Waterfox to print a Balance Sheet or Income Statement as the program doesn't have a print page function.

Chrome screen prints the whole page with the sidebar menus but with FF or WF I can print the frame with just the reports.

·
Registered
244 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try Right click at the top of the page, then select This Frame -> Print Frame (that works in Waterfox - 64bit Firefox)
RT> CLICKED all over the place at "THE TOP", ..toolbar, BIG AD , RT menu BOX and everywhere else..

NO "THIS FRAME or any other mentioning FRAME

·
Registered
725 Posts
In Firefox you can click on the 3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner and just choose "print", no?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
READER VIEW add on: PRINT

In Firefox you can click on the 3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner and just choose "print", no?
Yes, and it PRINTS the whole page as depicted...Ads, Recent discussions and all the assorted other crap..
Some software programs/sites have a 'clean' PRINT VERSION button where all the "other stuff" is removed in favor of just the Information in the thread.
This board doesnt seem to have this feature but the READER VIEW suggestion worked well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts