2011 DL650A (VStrom) ABS – just under 41,000 miles
Was $3,6000 OBO, now asking $3300 OBO, Located in West Central Indiana

White metalflake paint in very good condition. There is a “rub” mark on the silver painted muffler cover from the crass strap of the soft saddlebags. It can easily be painted with some spray paint. (I didn’t paint it because it would just get rubbed again.
Comes with:
VStream tall windscreen with Madstad brackets.
Givi Top Box
PM Soft Luggage racks
Nelson-Rigg Soft Saddle bags and tank bag are included – a bit faded but work fine
Mirror extenders
This is a well loved ride, looks great! (It is a VStrom, so beauty is in the eye of the beholder).
I am the original owner, purchased with 0.4 miles on it at dealer. I am the only person to ever ride it after purchase. “Mature” rider.
Valves checked at 15,xxx and 28,xxx miles. None out of spec, discovered one had changed when inspected at 28,xxx check so I changed the shim and it was almost perfectly in the middle of the range after that.
Air Filter changed at 15,xxx mile valve check and again along with Spark Plugs at 28,xxx valve service.
Only synthetic oil used, changed every 3500 to 5,000 miles. Filter changed every other oil change.
Also FREE with purchase if wanted:
Slightly bent/scuffed Givi Engine Guard (missing the “nipple” that interconnects at the bottom, hardware store garden hose barb will work.) And Bash Plate with a broken (missing) weld in one of the seams. I purchased both of these as a set “pre-experienced” from Ebay and never installed them.
Reason for sale. Purchased a larger, fancier bike.