StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been dropped but if the damage is only cosmetic I don't much care. Really low miles for a 7-year-old bike, almost too low. I'm going to do quite a bit of research here before I go look on Saturday, but any quick list of look-fors would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!! I've been considering a Vstrom for a year or so and hope I'll join the club soon.

$4100
2007 Suzuki Vstrom DL650
4663 Miles
Bike has been dropped before, only cosmetic damage and has been fixed.
Just recently had its 4k service done.
No mods or added features have been put on the bike.
Looking for a new weekend toy.

Pics: 07 Suzuki Vstrom DL650 - Low Miles

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
What kind of Title does it have........Clear, Salvage, Rebuilt?? You need to find out and know your State DMV Rules concerning damaged bikes......most states are different. :fineprint:
Alot of Craigslist ads here in Alabama say "title is lost" or "salvage title"......."but it's easy to get one"........which is total BS. Don't rely on what the Seller tells you.........do your homework!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a really good point. I just assumed it would have a clear title and I wouldn't buy it without one. Thanks

What kind of Title does it have........Clear, Salvage, Rebuilt?? You need to find out and know your State DMV Rules concerning damaged bikes......most states are different. :fineprint:
Alot of Craigslist ads here in Alabama say "title is lost" or "salvage title"......."but it's easy to get one"........which is total BS. Don't rely on what the Seller tells you.........do your homework!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts