StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got notice that my membership was up for renewal. I appreciate the seamless way this can be done through paypal. I was happy to pay for my renewal, this is the best $20. I have spent since my last renewal.

Think about it - where can you get hundreds of dollars of information, friendships and laughs for 20 bucks?

Thanks to all who make this happen, especially the subscribers, and in spite of rare verbal fisticuffs.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Click on anyone's grey premium member logo and it will bring up the upgrades. For me, besides the somewhat better perks, I am happy to help support a product/service I use frequently and enjoy.:yesnod:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
It doesn't mention the ability to post links and pictures in the signature. I'll see if I can get that changed.

·
Registered
833 Posts
What would decide me is if it fix my problem of all post being marked as read after a couple minutes being on this site even if I stay 10 seconds, or even if I stay and inactive.
Never saw this problem on another forum.

·
38,103 Posts
What would decide me is if it fix my problem of all post being marked as read after a couple minutes being on this site even if I stay 10 seconds, or even if I stay and inactive.
Never saw this problem on another forum.
It should take about an hour to mark all threads read. Try clearing your cookies. The stromtrooper.com cookies with the word last in the name are the specific ones to clear. Premium membership won't affect that.

·
Registered
833 Posts
It should take about an hour to mark all threads read. Try clearing your cookies. The stromtrooper.com cookies with the word last in the name are the specific ones to clear. Premium membership won't affect that.
Thread should not be marked as read as long as it is not read and no matter how much time since logged in.

I know that premium membership would not help with this. What I meant was that I certainly wont pay as long as this problem is not fixed.

·
38,103 Posts
It's how the site is set up. It would be a disagreement rather than a problem since it is working as it is set to work. Now that the site has more resources than it did when it was privately owned, I'll ask if that can be changed.

·
Registered
299 Posts
It's how the site is set up. It would be a disagreement rather than a problem since it is working as it is set to work. Now that the site has more resources than it did when it was privately owned, I'll ask if that can be changed.
man says he is going to do something, he gets it done!

a tip of my hat to you, sir.

:mrgreen:

be well.

rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts