StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed down to Nowra to meet a few mates b4 we headed south down the Princes Highway to Pambula then over through Bombala to Jindabyne for the night. We wanted to get a ride in b4 the dreaded DD points started over the xmas holidays. Bit of rain to about Narooma then cleared up nicely.

We stayed at the Banjo Patterson Inn overlooking Lake Jindabyne where we had a few beers then a few more, a great meal a few Bundies watched the cricket, then hit the sack!

Next morning the other 3 headed back home and i went up to THredbo then Khancoban. It was 9 degrees at 9am at Thredbo:jawdrop: and this is summer

The Geehi rest stop was a great place for a rest and to take off the thermal top as it was now warming up.

Then headed over to Cabramurra then towards Kiandra where i stopped at the 3 mile dam for a while.

From Kiandra down to Adaminaby for lunch then into Cooma and up to Braidwood via the "Snowball highway"

From Braidwood to Tarago, Goulburn thru the Southern Highlands and back home.
All up around 1300ks. This was the 1st longish trip with the Mitas E08 on the rear and i was pleased with the way it performed on the tar wet and dry and in the dirt wet and dry. .
Merry xmas to all.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Nice little run there Stretch, thanks for the good looking pics too.

Have a Merry Christmas.

PS, I'd be interested in the scout if Ron doesn't grab it.
But I'm tied up until the end of the first week in Jan. [looking forward to getting in some rides after then :thumbup: I will be suffering withdrawal symptoms by then :yikes: ].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts