StromTrooper banner

Pre-SuperBowl RTE/Nobleton, FL/02-06-10

4K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  weestrom05 
#1 ·
How 'bout a pre-Super Bowl RTE, on Saturday, Feb. 6th., 2010, out in the country, at:

Riverside Restaurant
29350 Lake Lindsey Rd. (W. CR476)
Brooksville (Nobleton), FL

Arrival/seat time: 1:00pm

Get out & explore Florida!!!

Cruzn'AL/Valrico, FL

#8 ·
6th ride

Hey Al, I am planning to ride down with Mike too. Can't wait to ride with the Troopers again!
MyStrom (Bob)

#9 ·
Hey Mike, do you have a new toy in the stable?

#11 ·
Bob, you really don't want to know about the new additions to Mike's stable. Well at least I did not want to know about it. Lets just say my favorites might reside in his garage now. :furious:

#12 ·
Mikes toys

Well Jim, I know he can't ride them all at the same time so maybe he needs our help exercise those bikes! That's what friends are for, right. LOL :hurray:

#13 ·
Sounds like Fun

Hi all,

Been a long time since I've seen most of you. I plan on being at the RTE and hopefully seeing some of my old friends.

Mike, Jim, Bob, it will be super to see you guys. I'm putting in an order for a pretty day.

#18 ·
I know this is late notice, but if anyone would like to tag along, Bob (MYSTROM) and I are meeting just west of Sanford at the Hardee's/Citgo on the NE corner of SR46 and Orange Blvd. in time to leave at 9:30 (This place is about 1.5 miles west of I-4)

If a scenic route at a relaxed pace sounds good to you, feel free to meet us there.

#19 ·
See you all tomorrow!

#22 ·
Ok Keith, your right, I wimped out! It was raining when I began to depart. Then the phone rang.... my bikes not..

I helped a friend do some bike work. We changed tires,which was in the plans, then, his battery decided to go, complicating matters. So it meant about 1 hour too much to make it to Nobleton in time.

Maybe we can ride with Brendan if they ever figure out their plans. I hope the weather warms up, as I do not tolerate this cool stuff too well.

#23 ·
nobleton

I got up there about 12:30 and there was already a big crowd.. Im guessing about 60 or 70 bikes. The diner was packed and we had to eat in shifts. KUDOS to Al for setting up such a good event. We had only 4 stroms up there. Mystrom myself and two others that I didnt know. Curt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.