StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How 'bout a pre-Super Bowl RTE, on Saturday, Feb. 6th., 2010, out in the country, at:

Riverside Restaurant
29350 Lake Lindsey Rd. (W. CR476)
Brooksville (Nobleton), FL

Arrival/seat time: 1:00pm

Get out & explore Florida!!!

Cruzn'AL/Valrico, FL

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OK Florida Stromtrooper's - Come out to the country for lunch - how far out in the country???

Well - Riverside Restuarant has accomidations for folks who ride-up on horses.

Cruzn'AL

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
6th ride

Hey Al, I am planning to ride down with Mike too. Can't wait to ride with the Troopers again!
MyStrom (Bob)

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Hey Mike, do you have a new toy in the stable?

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Bob, you really don't want to know about the new additions to Mike's stable. Well at least I did not want to know about it. Lets just say my favorites might reside in his garage now. :furious:

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Mikes toys

Well Jim, I know he can't ride them all at the same time so maybe he needs our help exercise those bikes! That's what friends are for, right. LOL :hurray:

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Sounds like Fun

Hi all,

Been a long time since I've seen most of you. I plan on being at the RTE and hopefully seeing some of my old friends.

Mike, Jim, Bob, it will be super to see you guys. I'm putting in an order for a pretty day.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reminder -- now only just 'One Week' away!!!

Journey out to the country for good company & good food!!!

Cruzn'AL

·
Registered
127 Posts
I know this is late notice, but if anyone would like to tag along, Bob (MYSTROM) and I are meeting just west of Sanford at the Hardee's/Citgo on the NE corner of SR46 and Orange Blvd. in time to leave at 9:30 (This place is about 1.5 miles west of I-4)

If a scenic route at a relaxed pace sounds good to you, feel free to meet us there.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
See you all tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts