StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just sticking on a new set of Pilot Road 4s (trail front, std rear). Those of you who have them on their bikes already- what tire pressures are you running! Im a 300lb rider so Im heavier than most...:yikes:

·
Registered
22,313 Posts
like you, I weigh in at over 300 once I am geared up, I figure I am running my rear tire at close to its maximum weight rating, and running over when I go for a 2 up ride, I run 41+ rear, and 39-40 front

anything less, and I get scalloping on my front tire and both see significant left side bias and IMHO, premature wear

at that weight, the tires get plenty hot, even with high pressure

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rode a bunch this weekend...

...and aside from a low speed dump over when the country road i was on turned into axle deep SAND:yikes:, the new skins work great! Ill prolly play w the pressure a bit at least for tow up though....

·
Registered
777 Posts
I'm about 185-190, w/ a topcase, and other listed farkles (maybe 15lbs additional?).
I run the PR4s (also Road rear, Trail front) at 34 front, 37 rear. (Ran previous PRs at that pressure as well, with no issues).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts