StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone hooked up a PC V to their V2 yet ? How about auto tune ?
I've looked at a few sites (DynoJet and Fuel Moto) and they're not showing an application for the V2. Only a PC FC. I already have the PC V from when I had my V so I'm hoping that will work. Thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
PCFC. Lot cheaper. Load up to ten maps. Autotune really not needed for this bike.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i have both pc v+AT

·
Vendor
5,423 Posts
+1

The existing maps for the Vee2 PCFC and PC V (at least those for the Full Arrow system) work great. The bike is sightly stronger, but possibly more importantly the throttle response is spot on. The PC V maps can be loaded on the PCFC. It's the same device, but cheaper without some features many don't need.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help. I went to motomummy and saw a picture of the pc v that they sell for the V2. It has more wires than the one I bought for my 08 so I guess that one won't work. That was my main question.
Alon-very happy to read that you and your bike are going ok and on the road again.

·
Registered
525 Posts
thank you :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey Rick, where did you end up finding the PCFC at the cheapest price?

·
Registered
138 Posts
+1

The existing maps for the Vee2 PCFC and PC V (at least those for the Full Arrow system) work great. The bike is sightly stronger, but possibly more importantly the throttle response is spot on. The PC V maps can be loaded on the PCFC. It's the same device, but cheaper without some features many don't need.
+1 on the PCFC. Good bit of gear.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::

1 - 9 of 9 Posts