StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Going to pick up my Wee this Saturday and cannot wait. I was always a fan of the SV650 and decided the type of riding I do the Wee will suit me a lot better, especially now the wife is wanting to hop on with me.

I was originally going to wait until spring but a deal came up I cannot pass. 2008 Wee with less than 2k miles, factory color matched Coocase top case and suzuki side cases, suzuki hand guards, motech crash guards for $5000.

A little about myself. I am 31yrs and have been riding motorcycles since I was 12. I just recently parted with my 1977 BMW R100s which I am sure I will regret but am looking at what is to come this weekend. If I had my way I would have both but the boss says no. This will be my first bike newer than 1982 and not ressurecting from the dead.

Previous bikes:
1982 GS750E
1982 CB900F Super Sport
1977 BMW R100s

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey,

You're going to love it!

I was very close to getting a Triumph Thruxton, but I'm really happy I got the Wee... I'm almost over refering to it as "The Wee" as well...:mrgreen:

It's great on the slab, and in the gravel... go anywhere, do it all...

Have fun, hope to see you out there...

Mac.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it this weekend. Loved it the first 500ft of the test ride. I will try and get pics up this week :thumbup:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Sounds like you got a very good deal. All those accessories, very low mileage if it is Yellow you got a great deal. Have fun ride safely.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey,
I was very close to getting a Triumph Thruxton, but I'm really happy I got the Wee... I'm almost over refering to it as "The Wee" as well...:mrgreen:
Bizarrely, when I went to test drive/buy my V, the other customer at the dealers at the same time was test driving a Thruxton.

A very different bike to the strom though!

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Go in good health

Right over the border in Eastern CT

There is also a nice couple, they were at Newport Naval Base.

Look for rides to the Vanilla Bean

PM me if you want to see hook ups

1 - 8 of 8 Posts