StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on a few other boards that have posting games (some even have a separate section for them) but I don't see any here.

A few examples are: Answer a question with a song title, The corrupted wish game, This or that, Various alphabet games, Post a useless rumor about the person above you, Word association games, etc... Basically they're good for pointless banter and good fun. Sometimes when site activity is slow, they keep people entertained until posting picks up.

Would they be against the rules in the Off-Topic forum? If so, could you add a sub-forum for them??

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
They would be okay in the off topic forum.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just hope it doesn't mess up my tapatalk feed with clutter. If i want to see random game stuff, i can find an app for that. Sorry for being a curmudgeon (ok, not really).

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
Why you have time to play games? Get off your electronic device and go ride 500 mile, have dinner and come home.
Get off you dead perch and join the Cache box group.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just hope it doesn't mess up my tapatalk feed with clutter. If i want to see random game stuff, i can find an app for that. Sorry for being a curmudgeon (ok, not really).

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
It's not that kind of game, it's text only, no different than a normal thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts