Votes: 41 22.0%
  • Glass Desert Khaki

Votes: 48 25.8%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in the new DL1000 for 2014 what is your favourite colour?

I know that not all colours will be available to all regions, but that aside, vote for what colour you like the best.

Will it be -

Candy Daring Red

Pearl Glacier White

Glass Sparkle Black

Glass Desert Khaki

I am waiting to see what colours will be released in Australia as I really like the Glass Desert Khaki

·
Registered
159 Posts
I actually like all of the colors they have shown for the new 2014-DL1000 ABS. I think the Glass Sparkle Black will be my choice as the favorite. I'm a fan of black motorcycles. I'm glad that will be the color for the USA Adventure Model VEE2. I think the Black looks exceptionally nice with the Factory Bags. I have voted by putting a Deposit down on the Adventure with my excellent local Suzuki Dealer. Looking forward to riding my Fox Orange 2012-DL650 'til then.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
I really like all the colors. The white looks like a police vehicle-cool. Black is always sharp. The khaki color is classy. The red a hint of Italian flair. No color will be a deal breaker. I will see when my dealer gets his allotments. My dealer said he gets the hype and has ordered a bunch of the V2's.:thumbup:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
For those interested in the new DL1000 for 2014 what is your favourite colour?

I know that not all colours will be available to all regions, but that aside, vote for what colour you like the best.

Will it be -

Pearl Glacier White

I am waiting to see what colours will be released in Australia as I really like the Glass Desert Khaki
The WHITE of course!!

Everyone knows that the White is the best:yesnod:

You should count yourself lucky that you get to ride around with me on my white bike :mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
It looks like the Vee2 will be similar to the Wee2 in that if you don't like the color it will be relatively easy to swap plastics with somebody else, or just paint them. Much easier than the older Vee and Wee designs.

So who's the Photoshop expert here that is going to show what these would look like in other custom colors? No doubt we'll see a couple of guys paint them military green and there's always those who will go with Classic Suzuki Yellow (or blue).

·
Registered
38 Posts
It doesn't look like white is going to be available next year, so I will settle for red. Since I don't plan on buying until late summer or fall, I may wait and see what the color options for 2015 will be.

·
Premium Member
4,218 Posts
Red, White, Black look fantastic.

I really want Blue though. Maybe that's the 2015 model hmm?

Kawi Green would be pretty nice too.

Really there is only color on two places on this bike. The Tank and the beak. Nowhere else, so it should be easy to change colors with vinyl. :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
So who's the Photoshop expert here that is going to show what these would look like in other custom colors? No doubt we'll see a couple of guys paint them military green and there's always those who will go with Classic Suzuki Yellow (or blue).
A bit rudimentary, but here is a quick mock up. When I have more time I can do them better, but it gives an idea. :yesnod:

Must admit, I have never been a big fan of yellow, but on this bike it looks really good, almost makes it like a big DRZ or RMZ/X :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
A bit rudimentary, but here is a quick mock up. When I have more time I can do them better, but it gives an idea. :yesnod:

Must admit, I have never been a big fan of yellow, but on this bike it looks really good, almost makes it like a big DRZ or RMZ/X :thumbup:
Yamaha
Kawasaki
KTM
Suzuki

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Take the yellow one, Remover the grab bars and rear sub frame and have them powdercoated to match. that would be sex on a stick right there.

I'd Ride Dat in Da rain!

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Take the yellow one, Remover the grab bars and rear sub frame and have them powdercoated to match. that would be sex on a stick right there.

I'd Ride Dat in Da rain!
Something like this! :thumbup:

I present the DL-Z 1000 :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
On the same Off-Road theme, I have always like the colour scheme on the original DRBIG 750.

Suzuki have made no secret that they used the DRBIG as inspiration for the new 1000, so I decided to mock up the new bike in the colours of it's predecessor for a bit of fun:thumbup:

ORIGINAL:

NEW 1000 MOCK UP:

Very retro :yesnod:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yellow. A Suzuki is supposed to be yellow. It's the law.

But given the choices, I'd go for the Khaki for sure; if, that is, I actually saw $13,000 in that bike...which, well, I don't.

JET

·
Registered
59 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup:
On the same Off-Road theme, I have always like the colour scheme on the original DRBIG 750.

Suzuki have made no secret that they used the DRBIG as inspiration for the new 1000, so I decided to mock up the new bike in the colours of it's predecessor for a bit of fun:thumbup:

ORIGINAL:

NEW 1000 MOCK UP:

Very retro :yesnod:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts