Strom Trooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

Every Strom owner in the Pacific Northwest is invited to attend the PNW ride-in on August 9th. We are meeting at Whistlin Jacks for lunch around 11:00.

Some of us will no doubt ride the passes before returning home. Some of us might even try the off-pavement route between 12 and 410.

All will meet, greet, and discuss V-Stroms and our rides.

Whistlin' Jacks is about 30 miles west of Naches on Hwy 410--the road to Chinook Pass and Mt. Rainier.

You can let us know your planning on attending here or over on http://vsari.com/index.php?topic=448.30

richlandrick

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
I'm Hoping to make this. Good place to eat.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thought I was going to miss this one too but I double checked the calendar and this is a Saturday so I can make it. What does the off pavement between 12 and 410 consist of?

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Thought I was going to miss this one too but I double checked the calendar and this is a Saturday so I can make it. What does the off pavement between 12 and 410 consist of?
There are 2 routes. One is an easy logging road and the other is the hard portion of the WBDR. Another dirt route back for anyone returning thru Enumclaw is Pyramid Pass.

·
Registered
504 Posts
There are 2 routes. One is an easy logging road and the other is the hard portion of the WBDR. Another dirt route back for anyone returning thru Enumclaw is Pyramid Pass.
I might be up for the easy logging road for the trip back.

Yes, this does sound fun... Mer and I would have enjoyed meeting up for this. We have a wedding to go to in Kapowsin, WA that weekend :headbang:
What time is the wedding? Whistling Jack's is probably less than 2 hours from Kapowsin.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Will this be a meet at Whistling Jacks and possible group rides from there or is there any interest in some of us meeting in say Enumclaw for a quick coffee then head to Whistling Jacks?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wish I could make it...but I do have a good excuse....flying to Indy for MotoGP. I will try and make the next get together.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Will this be a meet at Whistling Jacks and possible group rides from there or is there any interest in some of us meeting in say Enumclaw for a quick coffee then head to Whistling Jacks?
Could meet at Mc Donalds at 8-8;30. Out by 9:15(hour 40min. to Jacks).

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey Don,

I lost your number out of my phone so hope you check the thread before you head out.

Had to work last night and this is too early of a start for me to have a safe ride so don't wait for me I'm not going to make it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts