StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of you use Lemon Pledge for cleaning windshields and visors - just wondered if it is safe/effective on the rest of the painted parts of the bike.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I use Plexus on all the plastic and paint and I imagine Pledge would be fine too.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I use pledge on all the plastic and paint including wind shield. It has worked fine for a couple of years. It seems about the same as Plexus but way cheaper. I have a feeling that Plexus cleans better though.
I'm thinking that the paint is really plastic anyway.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
in the wing world, pledge is used on everything. My 84 gl1200 with 120,000 on the clock gets it with every cleaning. Love It. I like the idea of getting it anywhere, dont have to carry it if you are on a longer trip... can buy it as you need it...

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Pledge on all, but the Lemon Pledge draws bee's:headbang:
Mike

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great, thanks for the feedback. This forum is really saving me some money. Plexus up here in Canada is now running at about $20 for a large can, Pledge is about $6.

You know what you have done now?? You have given me an idea for another new thread - other ways to save money.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Pledge Multi-surface is what I would recommend. I've been using it for months, no citrus smell.

·
Registered
238 Posts
lemonny fresh!

Lemon or orange pledge have worked very well for me:thumbup: A word of warning to Strommers, who know Harley/metric cruizers riding buddies. When you tell them about using pledge, they seem to look at you like you are speaking a foreign language:jawdrop:. I wonder if it because the fumes from the chome cleaner has affected thier brains?:confused: Just sayin...:green_lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts