StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am about to leave on a circular trip crossing into the US at Port Huron, North to Superior, along the South of Superior through to Grand Forks, Minot, then South to Rapid City, Sturgess, and back to Ontario likely passing Chicago.

My tire is nearing its end (maybe a couple thousand miles left in it) and I was thinking of getting a new one somewhere on the road.

Can anyone recommend a tire shop somewhat along the route I mentioned that may have a Metzeler Tourance (not EXP) 150/70-17 in stock and could mount it for a reasonable price?

·
Ex- moderator
1,131 Posts
Capitol Motorsports in Winnipeg, Manitoba are good, but you should order it in advance because they dont stock many tires...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Tires in Western South Dakota

Sturgis Motorsports, 2795 Lazelle Street, Sturgis, SD, 605-347-2636.
There are a couple shops in Rapid City I can recommend also.
If you need any help in western South Dakota, send me a PM and I'll give you my cell number.

Hey all,

I am about to leave on a circular trip crossing into the US at Port Huron, North to Superior, along the South of Superior through to Grand Forks, Minot, then South to Rapid City, Sturgess, and back to Ontario likely passing Chicago.

My tire is nearing its end (maybe a couple thousand miles left in it) and I was thinking of getting a new one somewhere on the road.

Can anyone recommend a tire shop somewhat along the route I mentioned that may have a Metzeler Tourance (not EXP) 150/70-17 in stock and could mount it for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you go thru or near Marshall, MN Paul's Cycle Shop does a good job, charges nothing to mount if you buy the tire there. Small shop so arranging to have the tire ahead of time would be advisable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts