StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
After straying away for awhile from Strom ownership, I am currently looking at leftover 2013's. I was shooting for a white one, and can get one but they are out of State. A Blue one is within closer reach, but just wanted to get some good shots of Owners here as a lot of the net pics are horrible. I may try and get to drive out to the blue bike sooner if I like what I see here. Not particular on color but I guess I just had white in my mind. The blue looks kind of electric. Anyway, Pics please if you have them. Thank You!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have the 2013 blue one. Yes, its slightly an electric blue with a bit of metal flake. looks awesome in the sunshine. My friend bought the gray. He likes it but it does nothing for me. I actually had a white one closer to me but chose to drive the 160 km's to get the blue. Plus the dealer farther away offered to sell it to me for $200 cheaper than the white one.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh thanks a lot Greywolf for posting such a good picture of the blue. Now my 2012 Black adventure just doesnt look quite as nice as it used to......:jawdrop:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
I generally don't like blue bikes, but I think this one looks pretty good. Maybe it's because the panels are not huge.
That's why I like my yellow Glee. Previous yellow Stroms had too much yellow for my taste. A more balanced combination with more black works better AFAIAC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts