StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'll have to pick up a few extra panel rivets, mostly to replace some on the Viffer (those Honda rivets are awful!). Two questions:

Does the '5pk' in the Suzuki part #09409-06314-5PK mean a package of 5?

Does anybody know of a cheep eBay near equivalent? There are some fastener houses in the US, but shipping costs to Canada means I might as well just buy from the dealer.

Thanks,

Glenn

·
Registered
328 Posts
I ordered a package of 5 thinking that they were are in one package and had to order 5 but they are each in a single package, maybe you can order one only, I don't know. I do know that they are bloody expensive $14 can for 5.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
So I'll have to pick up a few extra panel rivets, mostly to replace some on the Viffer (those Honda rivets are awful!). Two questions:

Does the '5pk' in the Suzuki part #09409-06314-5PK mean a package of 5?

Does anybody know of a cheep eBay near equivalent? There are some fastener houses in the US, but shipping costs to Canada means I might as well just buy from the dealer.

Thanks,

Glenn
Glen, your local NAPA or CANPAR store will have these, also Canadian Tire in the section with the packed stuff in the "HELP" packs

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Motorcycle shops and many auto parts shops stock these rivets. I bought the smaller size used on our stroms for US$6 for a ten-pack--off brand but worked fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts