StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to join me for a week or so in Mexico? I'll be entering Mexico between Brownsville and Laredo Tx and making my way down to Durango and Mazatlan. That's just a plan at this point. I plan on cheap hoteling it. Anyone want to go? I've not planned a date other than before June.

·
Registered
49 Posts
travel in mexico

ok here's what i know. i drove to mamsaneo (sic) from Colorado 2500 miles. takes lots of BG supercharge gas additive. roads are rough. you can buy your way out of anything. we double parked a lot. once a cop came up to me on my case i got out of it with a cold can of coke. someone needs to speak spanish. and last but not lest DON'T go into any bat caves or caves period. bad juju in them. good luck the roads are very dangerous.

·
Registered
389 Posts
ok here's what i know. i drove to mamsaneo (sic) from Colorado 2500 miles. takes lots of BG supercharge gas additive. roads are rough. you can buy your way out of anything. we double parked a lot. once a cop came up to me on my case i got out of it with a cold can of coke. someone needs to speak spanish. and last but not lest DON'T go into any bat caves or caves period. bad juju in them. good luck the roads are very dangerous.
Your post makes it sound like that you have had very limited experience in Mexico.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Your post makes it sound like that you have had very limited experience in Mexico.
Mexico??? Geez, I thought it sounded more like Washington D.C. :confused:

·
Registered
221 Posts
anyone want to join me for a week or so in Mexico? I'll be entering Mexico between Brownsville and Laredo Tx and making my way down to Durango and Mazatlan. That's just a plan at this point. I plan on cheap hoteling it. Anyone want to go? I've not planned a date other than before June.
I have been down there 20 or 30 times and you lost me on the word "cheap".

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have driven to Belize and Guatemala and back about 30 times , all over Mexico
and loved it , in a van .
You should drive south of Mazatlan towards Zihuatanejo or as close as you can to there , that is beautiful country .

My near by neighbor and friends drove Kawa KL650 all the way down to Terra Del Fuego from Ariz , that's a long ways

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have driven to Belize and Guatemala and back about 30 times , all over Mexico
and loved it , in a van .
You should drive south of Mazatlan towards Zihuatanejo or as close as you can to there , that is beautiful country .

My near by neighbor and friends drove Kawa KL650 all the way down to Terra Del Fuego from Ariz , that's a long ways
did they drive back?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts