1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Bummer, I'm working that weekend. I had kept 2nd week of July free since Plan B had been the week after the 4th. I'm planning on going Americade the week before, hope to hook up with Chirosyd then instead.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Put it on the calendar. Plan B is always a strong contender for my travel plans. Haven't decided on any extended trips yet. In contention is Nova Scotia, Explore Maine, Virginia/West Virginia, or.......
Pete, do you have a lat/lon for this park. I can't seem to find it anywhere. :)
Freakin' dead of winter! :-(
Ride soon and safe, all.
gary

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bummer, I'm working that weekend. I had kept 2nd week of July free since Plan B had been the week after the 4th. I'm planning on going Americade the week before, hope to hook up with Chirosyd then instead.
Sorry about that. I moved it up to have an event in June as a bunch of folks were considering doing a Nova Scotia run and NEVA starts in July this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put it on the calendar. Plan B is always a strong contender for my travel plans. Haven't decided on any extended trips yet. In contention is Nova Scotia, Explore Maine, Virginia/West Virginia, or.......
Pete, do you have a lat/lon for this park. I can't seem to find it anywhere. :)
Freakin' dead of winter! :-(
Ride soon and safe, all.
gary
Middle of winter, but back to back 40 deg days up here in Maine!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sorry about that. I moved it up to have an event in June as a bunch of folks were considering doing a Nova Scotia run and NEVA starts in July this year.

I'm hoping to do the Nova Scotia Run & definitely NEVA this year. I just checked the Plan A dates, and like an idiot, I mistakenly took a job for that weekend too.

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
Don and all interested,
I will be choosing two dates for the Nova Scotia trip and ask people to decide. Most likely July and August. I want to get in as much motorcycling as possible this year. Mohawk Trail trip, Plan B, NEVA, Nova Scotia and any others I can find. Next year out west - rent a bike and ride.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Now that the Nova Scotia trip is scheduled for August, I'm for renting a cabin at Wilgus. $53./night, 2 night min. split 3 or 4 ways is a deal! Who wants to go in on one?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I'm on the signup sheet, went back to the Wilgus website and, maybe it's me, but I found it impossible to find out the name of the cabins. Is Mink one?

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
Steve,
I believe the cabins are taken.
I would reserve a lean to while they are still available.
To be sure, you may want to call.
Syd

·
Registered
567 Posts
Although I haven't signed up for Plan B, I am looking forward to it. In these strange times we find ourselves in now, I'm just waiting to see how things pan out. Plan B, this year, is not far from home. So my plan for Plan B is to come up and take my chances on available sites. I like the Vermont State Park lean-tos but it's not critical that I'm in one. Unless of course it's pouring rain! lol If the air clears in the near enough future, I'll reserve a lean-to if still available. Looking forward to catching up with y'all ASAP!
Stay well all. Stay safe. Ride safe.
gary

1 - 16 of 16 Posts