1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Bummer, I'm working that weekend. I had kept 2nd week of July free since Plan B had been the week after the 4th. I'm planning on going Americade the week before, hope to hook up with Chirosyd then instead.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Put it on the calendar. Plan B is always a strong contender for my travel plans. Haven't decided on any extended trips yet. In contention is Nova Scotia, Explore Maine, Virginia/West Virginia, or.......
Pete, do you have a lat/lon for this park. I can't seem to find it anywhere. :)
Freakin' dead of winter! :-(
Ride soon and safe, all.
gary

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bummer, I'm working that weekend. I had kept 2nd week of July free since Plan B had been the week after the 4th. I'm planning on going Americade the week before, hope to hook up with Chirosyd then instead.
Sorry about that. I moved it up to have an event in June as a bunch of folks were considering doing a Nova Scotia run and NEVA starts in July this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put it on the calendar. Plan B is always a strong contender for my travel plans. Haven't decided on any extended trips yet. In contention is Nova Scotia, Explore Maine, Virginia/West Virginia, or.......
Pete, do you have a lat/lon for this park. I can't seem to find it anywhere. :)
Freakin' dead of winter! :-(
Ride soon and safe, all.
gary
Middle of winter, but back to back 40 deg days up here in Maine!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Sorry about that. I moved it up to have an event in June as a bunch of folks were considering doing a Nova Scotia run and NEVA starts in July this year.

I'm hoping to do the Nova Scotia Run & definitely NEVA this year. I just checked the Plan A dates, and like an idiot, I mistakenly took a job for that weekend too.

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Don and all interested,
I will be choosing two dates for the Nova Scotia trip and ask people to decide. Most likely July and August. I want to get in as much motorcycling as possible this year. Mohawk Trail trip, Plan B, NEVA, Nova Scotia and any others I can find. Next year out west - rent a bike and ride.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Now that the Nova Scotia trip is scheduled for August, I'm for renting a cabin at Wilgus. $53./night, 2 night min. split 3 or 4 ways is a deal! Who wants to go in on one?

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
I'm on the signup sheet, went back to the Wilgus website and, maybe it's me, but I found it impossible to find out the name of the cabins. Is Mink one?

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Steve,
I believe the cabins are taken.
I would reserve a lean to while they are still available.
To be sure, you may want to call.
Syd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts