Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
It’s 5pm. Heading to Casey’s Caboose in Killington withSyd, Gary & Billy

Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Breakfast at the Swiss Farm Inn in Pittsfield at 0900 then off to the floating bridge in Brookfield

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Pete and everyone who attended,
Thank you for making my first trip of the season awesome! Couldn't have had a better time - great riding, great company and great food!

Plan B is A rated:hurray:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Home safe and tired as I should be from Plan B!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thanks Pete for another great time! As much as I ride in VT I never get sick of it, and it's even better with a great group of guys. Next up - NEVA.

Reactions: Tnkrplt

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Pete,

Thanks again for stepping up and making this a great weekend! Back home just before 9 PM. We took the winding way back home. In the end a bit too many miles but the winding part is always fun :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Agree with all of the above. A Class "A" get together. Great to catch up. On Saturday Billy and I meandered up to the Canadian border at Newport, VT before meandering back south to spend the rest of the day and Saturday night with John and Kate at their Stillwater Farm. Got back here, home, to Feeding Hills, MA around 5 on Sunday. After dinner Billy headed out for his home in Westchester, NY, with a call at 10pm that he had arrived and had kept the rubber down through the dark! :)
Thanks, Pete, for making this happen. And thanks to all for the always great camaraderie.
Ride safe all.
gary
PS: Pete...... congrats on 50K!!

Reactions: Tnkrplt

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Wow Pete, that's a lot of skin!

Looks like the both of you are on some Caribbean Island and not Maine.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Another Plan B is in the books!
Great to see everyone. What a gift, the weather! Nice, small group and lovely setting at Gifford woods. I finally gave my 50/50 tires a little dirt time on the way home the last 40 miles or so. Congrats on 50k Pete and thanks for taking the lead.
Next up: NEVA.
Steve

Reactions: om28

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
As am I! On the dance card. Thanks Pete. Days are getting longer....

61 - 79 of 79 Posts