StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a ride out on the plains today. Spring time is always nice out there. A little windy, but really pretty. So Bruce (ADVer) and I headed out just before noon. Stopped @ Denver6's house to see if he might be playing hooky, and could go. Then Out past Franktown, Kiowa,Sitting Bull, all the way to Limon. Stopped in at Jenny's for a burrito. Then some gravel roads back. couldn't get a pix of the road snake, he moved too fast. But the real kind, with fangs. Anyway, a beautiful day with some wind. Sure love that fork brace. Then we headed back on some dirt roads, and finally hiway 24 to Payton. Then up to Rattlesnake Butte, and Pleasant valley to kiowa. We also did Daniels Park, both ways. The Shiko's work really well. a little noisey etc, but they stick like glue to anything they come in contact with.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
I would love to have ridden with you. Thanks for thinking of me. I was glad to see you as you passed by my place on the way home.

Rob

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Good write up man!

Few on the front range realize the fun that can be had out on the flats. There is some good riding out there. I really enjoyed the south east back in April.

John

·
Registered
74 Posts
Our plains are a lot more plain than your plains...

Looks like a fun ride though. I need to spend some time in Colorado soon.

p.s. I like the bead seat on the Taxi Cab Yellow Strom. You should continue the theme and add a checkered stripe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts