StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bolt (M6x45mm) that hold the Funghetto (the lower knobby things that hold the case)broke on my pl532 bracket.. and co-incidentally on the same bracket for a friend of mine just recently.

We're both trying to source parts, but it seems you have the buy the whole thing, and not the pieces.

Anyone know here you can get parts for these things?

Sue

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Get ahold of Gary at Pat Walsh and see if he can order you parts.
Mike

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've never ordered these parts specifically, but when I needed to piecemeal some Givi parts in the past, I've always called Givi USA direct. They're helpful and affordable. However, most parts are not stocked and you'll wait the few weeks for them to be imported.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Bolts...........

I have M6x45mm (and various other sizes, as well) SS Allenheads.......how many do you need?? Send me a PM with your addy info. :hurray:
mark444

·
Off Wee-ing in the woods
676 Posts
if you just need the bolts any good hardware store should have them. If you need the little mushroom things twisted throttle sells them.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you just need the bolts any good hardware store should have them. If you need the little mushroom things twisted throttle sells them.
I did manage to source the mushroom things at twisted throttle, but the first email from them stated that they don't sell them. I managed to find the parts in their online shopping cart and then asked the guy in the first email about it.. he said oh, if you don't need the bolt we can sell you the mushroom thingy???? Anyhow, I've ordered a bunch since the cost of shipping is more than the cost of the things. My boyfriend found the bolts at a local fastener store.. not exactly the same, but should work.

Givi USA couldn't help me because I'm in Canada. Importation Thibeault (Canadian distributor) hasn't replied yet. The companies that sell the PL532 that I contacted, said that they can't get parts for the PL532.

Thanks for everyone's help... it seemed like such a simple thing, but I have having serious problems sourcing parts.

Sue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts