StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Pit Bull stands that I used with my SV. I didn't get the centerstand for the Strom since I already had the Pitbulls.

FYI, the front stand will not lift the front of the bike as of now. Apparently, the pin that they had listed for the Strom is too short.

I'm going to take some measurements tonight and send them into
Pitbull since they've requested that from me. And, they plan on making either a different pin or an adapter for the pin that's slated for use with the Strom.

Does anyone live in or around Huntsville, AL that could take their Strom in as a test case? This would be more ideal so they could have it there to use.

G

·
0 Posts
I use my Pitbull stands on my V-Strom with just one change. I have the "new" front stand, and it won't lift the front high enough, so I have to put a board under each wheel of the stand to get the tire to clear the ground. The pin is the same on I use on my GSXR, and a few others. I can't figure out what problem you're having.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the problem

That's the problem, the stand doesn't get high enough. They're going to have to fabricate a new pin, more than likely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts