StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice at my office pictures always display full size.
At home, they show small with the tag to click to display full size.
Where is that setting for the forum so I can change it to always show the smaller picture?
(Sometimes it is annoying when HUGE pictures come up. I'd rather click to see full size.)

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Are you sure you aren't just leaving the threads with the big pictures before they finish loading? They don't reduce size until they are fully loaded.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Odd behavior on one system.
Windows 8. Firefox.
Other systems it reduces the size.
I removed cookies for ST. Found a setting in the User CP for resizing (which I never messed with on any system).
Does it rely on certain add-ons or extensions being present?
ID works on this system but not Firefox. Firefox is fine everywhere else (I hate IE) so wondering if there is an extension or add-on that is needed?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I use Firefox and Windows 7 on two machines. I've never seen a picture stick large. I just found picture resize options in the Edit Options section of the UserCP. Have you tried specific changes rather than default settings?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've looked at the picture resize options. No change.
I suspect there is some add-on that one machine does not have in Firefox. Not sure if it is .net or java or something else causing the odd behavior.

It will take more investigating.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Now I know what to check.
Mozilla is having some issues with updating Java so I'll just work on fixing it on one machine and not let Java do any updates on the other systems since they are OK.
I appreciate the information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts