StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes my pics are taken with my phone, does everyone else take pics with a camera? I don't even own a camera anymore.

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
the EXIF data on your phone determines the orientation of the picture. you might need to take a few phones with your phone in different rotations to figure out which side is right side up. All phones are different so I can't tell you which one is the correct one.

Lee

·
Super Moderator
4,480 Posts
Yes my pics are taken with my phone, does everyone else take pics with a camera? I don't even own a camera anymore.
I use a camera. I can't take decent pics with a phone nor a camera without a viewfinder. I have an older Pentax DSLR and a couple of spare lenses in my car all the time. My camera bag has two later model Pentax DSLRs and several lenses from my collection of too many, plus a flashgun.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the EXIF data on your phone determines the orientation of the picture. you might need to take a few phones with your phone in different rotations to figure out which side is right side up. All phones are different so I can't tell you which one is the correct one.

Lee
You are correct about rotating the phone to take a pic, hopefully in the future, my pics will be right side up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts