StromTrooper banner
401 - 419 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Ha,ha great for oil changes...

Hope you have another friend that works at the Zoo, looking after Lions enclosures 😂 🦁

Reactions: speedjunkiesracing

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,560 Posts
2007 DL-650, in 2009 when I tried to take a shortcut around Moncton, New Brunswick, CA.
Water Tire Plant Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
@Black Lab
Ouch that's a lot of water, I hate how the water stay dirty for long time, hard to tell what's underneath :rolleyes:
Q: was that your first drop?

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,560 Posts
@Black Lab
Ouch that's a lot of water, I hate how the water stay dirty for long time, hard to tell what's underneath :rolleyes:
Q: was that your first drop?
Hahaha! No, it wasn't my first drop. Can't you tell by the fix that I am in that I have quite a bit of experience doing this? 😃

Here is a video of it: 2009 Moncton Mud Puddle

• Haha
Reactions: Damirio

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hahaha! No, it wasn't my first drop. Can't you tell by the fix that I am in that I have quite a bit of experience doing this? 😃

Here is a video of it: 2009 Moncton Mud Puddle
Just watched the video, life is good "when the engine is running"... and you had to make extra trips to setup and pickup your camera :rolleyes: ... riding off road by yourself should be illegal, but I am the same way, hard to find another rider that would share the same interest and be available at the same time of the day, plus when dry and dusty, it's hard to follow.
Hope you learned the lesson and fixed your bike, I stay away from deep muddy waters, if I don't see the bottom I don't cross it. :)

Here, buddy tried to convince me its safe...but "no thx" I went through the jungle instead, (the yellow line) ;)
Plant Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Land lot
Plant Terrestrial plant Natural landscape Tree Groundcover

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
My 2009 Wee, I've probably posted this before, but I think this was the day it flipped 100K miles. It looks clean, I must have washed it.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Wheel Plant Tire Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
68 Posts
My 2009 Wee, I've probably posted this before, but I think this was the day it flipped 100K miles. It looks clean, I must have washed it.
Damn that bike is clean. At first i thought it was green. I was all, huh, guess I haven't seen a strom in that colour before. And then you posted a pic of a second one with the same luggage... but actually its the same bike...

401 - 419 of 419 Posts