StromTrooper banner

261 - 270 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Are those your donuts? Impressive!
No, the only donuts I have are around my midsection and my back tire only slides when I don't expect it to:)

The picture was taken at the top of Forest Rd 711, off Wayah Rd in the Smokey's. I think the spot is here: Sawmill Gap Parking

On that trip however, I did manage to completely burn through a Michelin Pilot Road 4 in just over 4000 miles, so I had no rubber to spare. Normally I get around 12k miles off a rear. Good times!

·
Registered
788 Posts
No, the only donuts I have are around my midsection and my back tire only slides when I don't expect it to:)

The picture was taken at the top of Forest Rd 711, off Wayah Rd in the Smokey's. I think the spot is here: Sawmill Gap Parking

On that trip however, I did manage to completely burn through a Michelin Pilot Road 4 in just over 4000 miles, so I had no rubber to spare. Normally I get around 12k miles off a rear. Good times!
tabarnac, based on the tire that looks like it's a fun road!!

·
Registered
93 Posts

Thanks to the Chinese Bat Virus, I've got too much time on my hands at home. I got a screaming deal on this bike five or so years ago b/c the PO used it as a big dirt bike, hence a lot of scratches. Not a big deal for me since it's my daily commuter. Now thanks to the aforementioned CBV, I'm not commuting so while doing a little PM, took a couple cans of plastidip to the plastic to make the ol' girl look a little more presentable. I had the rim stripes from a leftover VW GTI/Jetta lookalike project. Rising suns came off Ebay.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Paid a visit to the 4th tallest structure on Earth today, the KVLY-TV mast. It's 2,063' tall - see the regular cell tower above my right mirror for some height reference.

261 - 270 of 270 Posts