StromTrooper banner

241 - 260 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Due to Photobucket being pricks, the previous enormous thread is mostly filled with empty spaces and or broken links. I highly recommend NOT using sights like that, or at minimum find a better host site for posting and storing photos. So.........on with the new "show us your Strom" super thread!!!!
Due to Photobucket being pricks, the previous enormous thread is mostly filled with empty spaces and or broken links. I highly recommend NOT using sights like that, or at minimum find a better host site for posting and storing photos. So.........on with the new "show us your Strom" super thread!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is Ol' Red Sue

2005 DL650 w/ 56K miles. You might notice the odd looking seat; no pad only the seat base. Also no rear rack with handholds because I needed the bike as low as I could get it and my foot kept getting caught on the hand hold. It already is lowered one inch and I took out the rubber bumpers. Not really uncomfortable. When was the last time you saw a horse saddle with three inches of foam?

I love the old girl and she suits my 75 year old short legged self just fine.

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dearly departed ... both 2010 DL650s ABS

Mule #1 - bought specifically for the west coast trip with my kid. Despite the load - me and luggage ....was flawless.

Mule #2 ....not worked nearly as hard. Sold it for the same price I bought it.

Got a good deal....gave a good deal

So you are no longer riding? Or did you replace those with a 1000cc Zook?

241 - 260 of 277 Posts