StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to Photobucket being pricks, the previous enormous thread is mostly filled with empty spaces and or broken links. I highly recommend NOT using sights like that, or at minimum find a better host site for posting and storing photos. So.........on with the new "show us your Strom" super thread!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The story behind these pics......

Here is my first contribution, and the story behind these pics is quite a story "off road "very off road" riding in New Mexico" during my big West trip of 2017.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am using imgur....because it's easy...I have used a few over the years and you never can tell what going to happen...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just picked up mine! :D
Bloody awesome. ^^

I'm used to old motorcycles from the 80's (I still have a GTR1000, or ZG1000 Concours as I believed you know them in the US) and a Kawasaki ZG550.

Here's the new love. The ZG550 apparently got jealous, when I wanted to drive her to pick up the V-strom, the battery was dead..

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Dearly departed ... both 2010 DL650s ABS

Mule #1 - bought specifically for the west coast trip with my kid. Despite the load - me and luggage ....was flawless.

Mule #2 ....not worked nearly as hard. Sold it for the same price I bought it.

Got a good deal....gave a good deal

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
hmmmph ...have to up my game I guess :D

Hyder Alaska

Top of Beartooth Pass in June

The Mule was pretty ugly but she sure took me places I'd never been. >:)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Now THAT should be a cautionary photo for frisky Strom riders. Especially with those tires. !

·
Super Moderator
16,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now THAT should be a cautionary photo for frisky Strom riders. Especially with those tires. !
Nah those look to be 705 Shinkos, and they are more than up for the task.

1 - 20 of 228 Posts