StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,513 Posts
Try this

Recently VerticalScope have been playing around with the code and one thing that has made posting images so simple is that they have enlarged the "Drag and Drop File Upload" so that attached images are now reasonably large.

Just open your file explorer, find the image, and left click and "Drag Files Here to Attach!"

Attachments

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,185 Posts
Brockie, do you just "drag" files into the text box? I don't see any buttons for pic uploads?

·
Super Moderator
4,513 Posts
Brockie, do you just "drag" files into the text box? I don't see any buttons for pic uploads?
As I said, recently Verticalscope upped the size of their "Drag and Drop" images.

Attachments

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,185 Posts
As I said, recently Verticalscope upped the size of their "Drag and Drop" images.
Thanks Brockie. Sometimes I have to be hit up side the head to learn something. How I didn't notice that............

·
Super Moderator
13,083 Posts
Test of taking a picture and posting immediately from my smartphone

The system seems to have issues with orientation but otherwise works great!

..Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Mine does that. I wonder if that is from the incline of the phone being recorded and then interpreted on the upload?

Test of taking a picture and posting immediately from my smartphone

The system seems to have issues with orientation but otherwise works great!

..Tom

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Uploading a photo from iphone to windows can do that as well. If your phone is oriented a certain way it can keep it from doing that. In landscape, i heard volume buttons down works to keep from doing that.

·
Super Moderator
13,083 Posts
Test with the phone (android 8.1) locked in portrait mode.

I think the mode only affects the display and didn't do anything to the camera as it changed orientation as ib took the pics.

..Tom

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,083 Posts
I haven't liked Tapatalk in the past as I like accessing forums in the same way as on a desktop. It may have changed but I found it limiting to me. If entering pictures is that easy though I may take another look at it.

I didn't seem to be able to take a picture and upload it via cell data last night so just going to try again from my desk at work using cell data to see if it may have just been a coverage issue.

Hmmm... seemed to work fine here.

..Tom

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts